1. Nakasoft starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month/year.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
There is a delay in any payments
The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
The client purchases an additional service related to the project
There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Nakasoft’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Nakasoft’s may decide to put a project on hold.
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Nakasoft will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Nakasoft's discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Nakasoft judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Nakasoft’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Nakasoft guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Nakasoft’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
8. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
9. If client is not satisfied with Nakasoft’s Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Nakasoft will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Nakasoft always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Nakasoft is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at: +234-906-666-1121 or request a quote on our website.
Promotional offers are not cumulative.
All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
Nakasoft doesn't assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Nakasoft has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Nakasoft doesn't serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Nakasoft will not be held responsible for them.
All work done within Nakasoft is on a central project management CRM that helps monitor and assign tasks on projects as well as providing full security of client assets. Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.
This Nakasoft Hosting Agreement contains the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the service offerings.
Nakasoft may change or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. We will provide you at least 12 months’ prior notice if we discontinue material functionality of a Service that you are using, or materially alter a customer-facing API that you are using in a backwards-incompatible fashion, except that this notice will not be required if the 12 month notice period (a) would pose a security or intellectual property issue to us or the Services, (b) is economically or technically burdensome, or (c) would cause us to violate legal requirements.
We calculate fees monthly and bill per annum. We may bill you more frequently for fees accrued if we suspect that your account is fraudulent or at risk of non-payment. You will pay us the applicable fees and charges for use of the Service Offerings as described on the Nakasoft Site using one of the payment methods we support. All amounts payable by you under this Agreement will be paid to us without setoff or counterclaim, and without any deduction or withholding. Fees and charges for any new Service or new feature of a Service will be effective when we post updated fees and charges on the Nakasoft Site, unless we expressly state otherwise in a notice. We may increase or add new fees and charges for any existing Services you are using by giving you at least 30 days' prior notice. We may elect to charge you interest at the rate of 2.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less) on all late payments.
Full payment must be made prior to the expiry of your hosting service. If renewal for the service is made post expiry the service will still count from the date of expiry and not the date of renewal. If the account is not renewed up to 1 month post expiry, the account will be deleted.
We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out spam with or without notice.
Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
(i) Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts. Nakasoft expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement.
(ii) Nakasoft may, in our sole discretion, suspend, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees for cleaning up the account, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of Nakasoft’s terms and conditions.
(iii) Dedicated and VPS usage is limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you have purchased.
(i) Shared servers are limited in their monthly bandwidth allowance. Once an account exceeds its bandwidth usage, the account will be suspended without notice. On payment for upgrade, the account will be unsuspended however, without payment for the upgrade the account will remain unsuspended, to be deleted 3 months after suspension.
(ii) If an account is unsuspended, the term will continue to run from the date of suspension. For example, an account is suspended in March to expire in June, if the account is unsuspended in June, it would have expired and the account should be renewed for another term of one year.
Nakasoft is not responsible for back-up of files and databases residing on our servers. You are solely responsible for independent back-up of data you store on our servers. While we provide backup on some of our servers. it is expected that you have an independent back-up of your data should any system failure occur.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Nakasoft harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities related to or arising out of the services provided by Nakasoft under this Agreement, including without limitation, claims made by third parties, liability claims for content uploaded by you, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided hereunder.
Nakasoft does not provide support for third party hosting related services, Staff may advise on third party installations. Our blog, knowledge base and other resources will contain detailed information on setting up third party software. Nakasoft can however, provide these services at a fee.
An account may be suspended with or without notice for the following reasons:
(i) Failure to renew an expired account
(ii) Illegal Activity (account will be deleted 3 months after suspension)
(iii) Violation of applicable law – Nigerian other jurisdictions that may apply.
(a) Termination for Convenience. You may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing us at least 30 days’ advance notice and closing your account for all Services for which we provide an account closing mechanism. We may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing you at least 30 days’ advance notice.
(b) Termination for Cause.
(1) By Either Party. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause if the other party is in material breach of this Agreement and the material breach remains uncured for a period of 30 days from receipt of notice by the other party. No later than the Termination Date, you will close your account.
(2) By Us. We may also terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to you
(A) for cause if in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; ie If the account is not renewed up to 1 month post expiry, the account will be deleted. (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm Nakasoft or others or cause Nakasoft or others to incur liability, as determined by Nakasoft in our sole discretion;
(B) if our relationship with a third-party partner who provides software or other technology we use to provide the Service Offerings expires, terminates or requires us to change the way we provide the software or other technology as part of the Services, or (C) in order to comply with the law or requests of governmental entities.
You agree to use services offered by Nakasoft in a manner consistent with all applicable law. Accounts are subject to suspension with or without notice if investigated and found to be in contravention of the law, violation of trademark, copyright laws is abusive or used for illegal activity.
(i) Nakasoft does not represent or warrant that You will receive continual (100%) fail proof and uninterrupted service. In no event shall Nakasoft be liable for damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of Nakasoft to provide service under this Agreement if such delays or failures are due to causes beyond Nakasoft’s control, as defined by standard practices in the industry, except those caused by Nakasoft’s negligence such failure or delay shall not constitute a default under this Agreement.
You are authorized to manage your web hosting account by providing you active username / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, and ensuring that 'write permissions' are in place.